Sunday 13 September 2015

The Owls Cafe @ Bukit Jalil




Have you been owls cafe before?  Yes.  Today, I will be bringing you to the Owls Cafe which located at Bukit Jalil.  It is my first time to been here and I feel so surprised.  Although it is quite famous but I does not expected that there were so crowded, especially weekend.  So, as I recommended, if you would like to visit this cafe, please come earlier to grab your table or else will ended up queuing at the staircase.  By the way, I ended up queuing half an hour and waiting the staff called my name to be served.  While waiting for the call, they had prepare a water for their customer who waiting.   And finally, I call to be seated but is sharing table with others. 





 



Most of the people sitting there enjoy their food and chit chat around even they have finished their food.  Maybe because of that, we have to queue up at staircase.  However, back to their decor, they have emphasis on their theme "owl".  How? Their wall is very attractive; white wall with fancy color owl's drawing.  Besides that, the shop full decorates with the miniatures and collection of owls. 














After been seated, we have to order the food first at counter.  Based on their recommendation, we went for Rebecca and slide of cake-The Lady.  The waffle and cake name quite special, I liked it.  








This is Rebecca, cost me RM18.  The waffle covered with blueberries, slide of strawberries and banana, and sprinkle of almond and coconut flakes, mapple syrup and their home-made earl grey ice-cream which I found the taste was unique but I think not everyone will like the taste.  However, the overall combination is good.  Rebecca waffle is one of the bestseller among Queen and David waffle as I think because most of the table was ordered Rebecca instead of others.   The waffle is fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Some people's waffle served in round shape but mine is in flower shape.  It is look nicer. 


 





Another order is The lady cost RM13.00.  The plate was with the art drawing of owls.  Do you think the art look like owls?  Maybe it is.  The taste is full with flower scent and no too sweet however, this cake a bit dry.  I think when eat this cake need accompany with a cup of coffee.  







 

They not only sell the waffle, cake and coffee, there also selling the brunch and breakfast set. I had miss out the brunch time.  In nutshell, I definitely will be back to try their others waffles and the brunch menu. 









The Owls Cafe

Address           : 12-1, First Floor, Block 5, 
                        Jalil Link, Jalan Jalil 6,
                        Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur

Contact No.     : +603-9543 9828

Operation Hour :Tuesday - Sunday (10a.m. - 7p.m.)

                           Closed on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment