Saturday 12 September 2015

Minamotonoya Cafe@ Sri Petaling




Last few months, I saw a lot of facebook friends posting Minamotonoya Cafe's food.  So, I decided try it today.  While I find the location that share in the facebook which located at Glass City-Bandar Sri Petaling, I couldn't find it because they had move to another area since June.  However, I used around 15 minutes, finally I found the shop.   There had limited parking lots.  If you wish to find a parking place, need depends on your luck.  And today, I got that luck, I found a parking where the person remove his car at the same time. 





When the time I visited the shop, there does not have much customers.  Besides, the decoration of the shop is simple and makes people feel comfy.  Minamotonoya Cafe had a limited menu comparing of coffee, tea, dessert and main courses such as spaghetti, burger and rice.  So, from the limited choice of food and drink, my family and I had order Shimeji Mushrooms Pesto Spaghetti, Egg with Jelly Furikake Don and Bacon Egg Sandwiches as ourmain courses, Mizu mochi as our dessert and lastly our drinks, Passion Fruit Mojito and Matcha Latte.  I could say their food portion is quite small.  If you are in hungry situation, you should order few main courses to satisfy your tummy. 

 

Shimeji Mushrooms Pesto Spaghetti which cost RM15.90.  A pasta dish cooked with shimeji mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and feel like vegetable sources.  For me, the pasta is a little plain.  i think i does not like this pasta much.    However, I still finished it because I can't waste it. 




 




Second dish is Egg with Jelly Furikake Don, cost RM14.90.  After my sister tastes it, I feel funny what she said about this dish.  She said my mom fried rice is better than this.  This is because the taste of this Don is very light and simple, just like rice mix with soy sauces, egg and the jelly furikake.    I think the special on this dish is their jelly furikake.  It will melt when mix with the hot rice. 




The last main course for us is the.  Compare to previous two main courses, I will prefer to order this sandwich in next visit.  An unassuming sandwich is made up with 2 slides of homemade ciabatta bun, homemade smoked bacon, fried egg, salad and mayonnaise dressing.   I like the homemade fluffy ciabatta bun.  



Mizu Mochi-RM6.90.  Everyone visit the cafe mostly craving for this dessert.  It is basically s tasteless jelly topped with a bit of caramel sauce, brown sugar and soy bean powder.  Besides, the Mizu Mochi place on a plate with unique design which show some creative appearances.  The taste was normal and I found difficulty while scoop the jelly.    



Lastly, our drink order which are Passion Fruit Mojito-RM15.90 and Matcha Latte-RM9.90. 

 

















As conclude for this, although it may be a good place for discussion or hang out, but maybe is not a good place for lunch or dinner.  You may give a try on others beverage as well. 




Minamotonoya Cafe
Address           : No. 37-1 Jalan Radin Anum Satu,
                         Bandar Baru Sri Petaling , 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Contact No.     : 016-6212730
Operation Hours         : Tuesday (10a.m. - 4.30p.m.
                                    Wednesday - Sunday (10a.m. - 9p.m.)
                                    Closed on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment