Tuesday 1 September 2015

Alexis @ The Gardens Mall

Alexis is probably one of my most visited cafe among so many cafes in Klang Valley. The one I normally go to is the Gardens Mall branch. Their design is always simple, usually just grey in color. Very elegant and classy.



There are only two things that would be the reason why I love Alexis so much is their signature dessert: Pavlova and Tiramisu. I swear they have the best of this two in the entire Klang Valley!

Source: http://www.awhiffoflemongrass.com/?p=210
For anyone of you that do not know what is pavlova. Imagine it as a delicious piece of sweet, soft and fluffy cloud textured of meringues served with whipped cream and berries. Now you know what I mean 😏

Source: http://ivyaiwei.blogspot.my/2010/01/alexis-bangsar-baru.html
Tell me where else can you can get a tiramisu that looks like this! The maltose or caramel crumbs on top is the bomb! Oh! The red colour sauce at the side is not chili sauce anyways, it's a slightly tangy strawberry jam. Did not know these two things are so matchy like match made in food heaven. You just have to try it to understand what I say!


Alexis (The Gardens Mall branch)
Address:
Lot f209 1st Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact: 03-2287 2281

No comments:

Post a Comment