Friday 4 September 2015

Butter + Bean @ OUG


Is the week that has to finish up some assignment although having a mid-semester break.  And today, I will choose a place to do my assignment in a relaxing way.  So I planned to go Butter + Beans cafe which located nearby OUG's morning market.  I could say that the place was quite easy to find but hard to find a parking lot because the parking lots is limited.   Most of the time, the parking lots used by the staffs who works at the area.  Anyway, I have my own way to park my baby car. 

Picture Credited by Cindy's Planet 
 
Butter + Beans operate in an open concept.  They show variety of bread, pastries and cakes were you can see clearly through the transparent glasses.  Besides that, the shop was seemed artistic and you can saw the bear motif everywhere. 
Picture Credited by Cindy's Planet
Picture Credited by Cindy's Planet
 
Here only serve light food.  Thus I just order a cup of dink and a piece of croissant.  How I order the food?  Just pick the bread that I want and make payment.  Sit back and wait for my croissant and coffee to be served.  While waiting, I started my do my assignment.  The comfy environment make me feel relax while doing my assignment. 


 After 15 minutes, my food was here - hot mocha and croissant.  The mocha was pretty dark and no too sweet which is one of my favourite.  Normally, a hot cup of coffee with love shape art, but the art of mocha that I drink that day was look nice and seems like a swan.  I satisfy with it.  The price for this cup of mocha cost me RM7.90.  I think it was a reasonable price for nowadays beverage.  However, I spent my time at there for more than one hours, the drink was get cold easily.  This could be one of the things that I dislike. 






Follow by croissant which cost around RM3 to RM5. I forgot the exact price.   The croissant was not meet my expectation.  Although the croissant with intensely buttery and a natural dairy sweetness but it lack of crispness.  So, maybe I will try their others pastry next time instead of their croissant. 


This is a nice place for afternoon teas and hangs out.  Especially if you want find someplace that is silent enough.  I mostly completed one of my assignment there.  Hurray!!!  However, the place is a little compact when there were customers kept flowing in.  I really wish that they can expand the cafe. 

Butter + Beans
Address           : Japan Hujan Rahmat 3, 
                         Taman Overseas Union, 58200, Kuala Lumpur
Contact No.     : 03-7972 7113 / 012-506 2678
Operation Hours  : Monday - Wednesday, Friday to Sunday (11a.m. - 12a.m.)
                            Thursday (11a.m. - 6p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment