Tuesday 11 August 2015

Rekindle Cafe @ SS2


This day, I decided went a little distance from my house to have a hang out gathering with my ex-colleague-Emily Yap who works at SS2 bridal house.  It is more convenient for my friend to go there since after work already 9 o'clock at the night.  For me, every place also consider convenient for me because I like to drive the car to any place that I want.  Thus, we had chosen Rekindle Cafe as our meet up point. 

Picture Credited by Bangsarbabe.com

Different cafes have their own and unique design to attract more customers.  Rekindle's uniqueness is on the mismatched furniture which mostly built up with the entire wooden and brick wall.  The environment make customer feel cosy and closer to the nature.  My friend and I sitting at an old styled sewing machines.  I was shock that the old sewing machine pedal under the table that we sat actually can press and moved.  Feel so special about it because normally those kind of table only for decoration purpose. 

 


My friend and I had order a cup of latte and upside down.  After had been try out so many cafe shop,  i can not differentiate the taste of coffee.  It is because mostly all the latte almost have the same taste, just depend on the component of milks.  This latte cost RM10.  i consider as reasonable and market prices. 



 



If you are a nutella lover, you can order this cup of coffee.  "Upside Down (RM15) is a coffee with nutella around the glass and scoop of ice-cream.  I not pretty know much about this cup of coffee taste.  I cannot give much comment on this.  Apologize for it.   







The night is still young.  My friend and I chat until 11.30p.m then we decided to back home.  As a conclusion for this, Rekindle is a homey cafe and if you would like to take picture, you can come over here.  It is a great place to hang out.  That's all for today.

Rekindle
Address           : 25, Jalan SS2/64, Petaling Jaya
Contact No.    : +603-74966309
Operation Hours        : Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday (11a.m. - 12a.m.)
                                   Friday - Saturday (11a.m. - 1a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment